Minecraft Wiki:How to help
How to help
- Not sure where to start?
- TheGamepedia Help wiki contains some general tips about wiki editing.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has three lists of articles that need help called "Stubs","Wanted Articles"and"Work In Progress Articles". There are also articles tagged for cleanup. Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploadingimages is another really easy way to help out – see the upload page!
- Fixingdoubleandbroken redirects, and addressing duplicate files and issues from Category:Maintenance are even more ways to help out.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Help find and preserve old and missing versions for historical documentation purposes - see Category:Missing Java Edition versions and subcategories.
- Improve content!
- If something doesn't seem quite right, feel free to improve on it.
- Add any and all information you know that can be beneficial to existing articles.
- Find and document the precise version in which a given feature was changed - see Category:Unknown version history for currently missing info.
- There are projects made by users to improve the wiki. Feel free to help out or even create a new project at Minecraft Wiki:Projects.
- Talk and more ...
|Rules and guidelines|